For Life Without Limits: Virtual Fall Gala 2020
SAVE THE DATE: Tuesday, November 10th, 7:00 p.m.
Join us online and contribute to the success of our Virtual Fall Gala 2020 program inspired by our Champions of the Asthma and Allergy community.
- Learn about AAFA New England’s important work and pay tribute to one of our Board members whose exemplary life and untiring support drives us.
- Hear Dan Barouch, M.D., Ph.D., Director, Center for Virology and Vaccine Research, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, discuss the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic and the search for effective and safe vaccines.
- Enjoy Kyle Dine, internationally-known singer and songwriter, who will deliver through song a message of empowerment for children with food allergies.
- Bid online in our Silent Auction on a creative collection of items for all.
- Offer your important support for AAFA New England. It’s easy. It’s fun! It’s online this year!
For Life Without Limits: Fall Gala 2019
Thank you to all who attended the October 25, 2019 event in support of AAFA New England!
Jan Hanson, Board President; Mark Elvidge, 2019 Gala Honoree; David Guydan, Executive Director
Jan Hanson, Board President; Dr. Christopher Fanta, 2019 Gala Honoree; Elizabeth TePas, MD, former Board Member; David Guydan, Executive Director
Mark Uzzell, AAFA New England Board member; Jan Hanson, Board President; Kyle Dine, 2019 Gala Honoree; David Guydan, Executive Director
For Life Without Limits: Fall Gala 2018
Thank you to all who attended the October 12, 2018 event in support of AAFA New England!
Photo 1: Jan Hanson, Board President, AAFA New England; honoree Senator Cynthia Stone Creem; and David Guydan, Executive Director, AAFA New England
Photo 2: Honorees: Dr. Wayne Shreffler, Director, Food Allergy Center, Massachusetts General Hospital and Dr. Wanda Phipatanakul, Director, Asthma Clinical Research Center, Boston Children’s Hospital.