Support, Celebrate, Join 2021 Virtual Fall Gala
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Elliot Israel, MD
Asthma in Disadvantaged Populations: Can Empowering Patients Help?
Dr. Elliot Israel, MD is the Director of the Respiratory Therapy Department, Director of Clinical Research in the Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Division and a Physician at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH), as well as a Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
We are excited to honor and celebrate our 2021 Champions of the Asthma and Allergy Community
We are thrilled to announce that throughout the evening you will be entertained by Louis Martins, a young man who has composed music to help raise awareness and inspire kids with food allergies.
The auction will open on October 26th! Browse, bid and buy exciting and creative items including trips to tropical locales, outdoor adventure experiences, high-end appliances and more!
AAFA New England is successful because of our relationships with each of you! Your support is needed now more than ever. Your continuous support throughout the year and during our Gala makes our work possible.
For Life Without Limits: Virtual Fall Gala 2020
SAVE THE DATE: Tuesday, November 10th, 7:00 p.m.
Join us online and contribute to the success of our Virtual Fall Gala 2020 program inspired by our Champions of the Asthma and Allergy community.
- Learn about AAFA New England’s important work and pay tribute to one of our Board members whose exemplary life and untiring support drives us.
- Hear Dan Barouch, M.D., Ph.D., Director, Center for Virology and Vaccine Research, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, discuss the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic and the search for effective and safe vaccines.
- Enjoy Kyle Dine, internationally-known singer and songwriter, who will deliver through song a message of empowerment for children with food allergies.
- Bid online in our Silent Auction on a creative collection of items for all.
- Offer your important support for AAFA New England. It’s easy. It’s fun! It’s online this year!
For Life Without Limits: Fall Gala 2019
Thank you to all who attended the October 25, 2019 event in support of AAFA New England!
Jan Hanson, Board President; Mark Elvidge, 2019 Gala Honoree; David Guydan, Executive Director
Jan Hanson, Board President; Dr. Christopher Fanta, 2019 Gala Honoree; Elizabeth TePas, MD, former Board Member; David Guydan, Executive Director
Mark Uzzell, AAFA New England Board member; Jan Hanson, Board President; Kyle Dine, 2019 Gala Honoree; David Guydan, Executive Director
For Life Without Limits: Fall Gala 2018
Thank you to all who attended the October 12, 2018 event in support of AAFA New England!
Photo 1: Jan Hanson, Board President, AAFA New England; honoree Senator Cynthia Stone Creem; and David Guydan, Executive Director, AAFA New England
Photo 2: Honorees: Dr. Wayne Shreffler, Director, Food Allergy Center, Massachusetts General Hospital and Dr. Wanda Phipatanakul, Director, Asthma Clinical Research Center, Boston Children’s Hospital.